Wild Child Farms Nature School offers children, ages 4 and up, the opportunity to experience nature exploration and farm life with science built right in. Each week time will be spent outdoors in our yard, garden, and with our chickens, learning about organic gardening and animal care while also learning about environmental stewardship. All of our classes are hands on and are designed to allow students to explore and use all of their senses at their own pace and also participate in structured activities.
Here is what you can expect at Nature School:
- Deepening connections to nature through hands on activities
- Learning more and more about animal care through a variety of activities like collecting chicken eggs, feeding the chickens, and playing with the chicks
- Increasing knowledge of native plants through outdoor exploration
- Encouraging creativity through nature based art projects
- Making new friends and lots of memories
Find which classes fit what you are looking for here and join us this summer!!! Registration opens on May 1, 2019.