Would you love to get together with your girlfriends at a location of your choice to learn about and build your very own garden to enjoy all season long?
If you want to dabble in gardening this season, but don’t want to commit to a backyard vegetable garden just yet, our private workshops that we call Garden Parties are perfect for you! Gather together with your friends, at your location, and have lots of fun while releasing your inner wild child. We offer seasonal workshop themes, and this spring’s theme is HERB GARDENING.
Herb Garden Private Workshop
You will have a blast learning about your favorite kitchen herbs. You will learn how to set up, grow, and harvest your own delicious, organic herbs right from your own beautiful container, while you’re also learning when your favorite herbs grow best, where they grow best, and how to provide the perfect home for them so that they will last you all season.
Each participant will receive a container for planting, a perfectly blended herb loving soil mixture and all amendments needed to make herbs a happy home. Each participant will also receive herb plants to fill containers, plant markers for each herb to help you remember what you have, and detailed care instructions for your herbs.
In addition, you will learn the tricks of growing and harvesting herbs to keep them coming back for you to enjoy in your kitchen all season long.
This is a fun workshop for all ages and is a great way to kick off the spring season. Gather your girlfriends, choose the perfect spot, and let’s do some herb gardening together.
Garden Party Details
- Wild Child Garden Parties are available at your location, by reservation only.
- Each workshop must have a minimum of 10 participants.
- Cost for the workshop is $65 per person (hostess is complimentary). Half payment is due one week before party date. The remaining balance is due at the party.
- All supplies needed for the workshop will be provided and set up at your location.
- Food and drinks are not provided, but are always encouraged. We can even help you with some great recipes that go with the theme of your party.
- The workshop portion of your party should be expected to last 2-3 hours.
- Wild Child Garden Parties are fun for all ages. Everyone likes to get their hands dirty!
- Wild Child Garden Parties are perfect for birthdays, GNO’s, church fellowships, and so much more. Gardening is a universal language. Gather some ladies, and release your inner wild child.