Why You Should Join The Garden Club
In the Wild Child Garden Club, I will take all of the guesswork out of gardening for you. You won’t have to wonder what to plant, how to fertilize, or when to harvest. I will help you with it all. In South Louisiana, we have the unique opportunity to garden year round, non-stop, with tons of delicious options to grow. I will help you leave behind the typical gardening seasons you see on the internet, on tv, or in gardening books or magazines, and help you create a symphony of vegetables, herbs, and flowers that thrive in our unique Louisiana climate. Spring is just starting, and there is so much to grow.
All Membership Packages Include:
- Weekly teaching focused on the backyard garden symphony: raised beds, good soil, and companion planting.
- A focused progression of learning to complete an entire growing season from building, planting, growing, harvesting, nurturing, and thanking the garden.
- Weekly emails to keep you on track in your garden and to inspire you to get in the dirt!
- Weekly ZOOM coaching sessions where you can get your garden questions answered and learn from the others in the session who probably have the same questions as you!
- Monthly garden calendars containing checklists, to do lists, and details of what to do in the garden.
- Monthly meet ups and giveaways!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, You will receive continued encouragement through access to a private Facebook group for members only where I am available for garden coaching daily. As a member of the Wild Child Garden Club, you will receive garden coaching as you need it, included with your membership. I can’t tell you how many times I had gardening questions with no one to call. I am available in the Facebook group to answer your questions, help you along the way, and support and encourage you as you need it! The members of the group post videos, tons of garden inspiration and tips, and this is where we meet weekly to talk about what is going on in our gardens. We chit chat, ask questions, and share our achievements with each other, day in and day out. That is the best part of a garden club….The community!
The Wild Child Garden Club will OPEN to new members at the end of the summer season!
Your first month will include enrollment in the Wild Child Kitchen Garden Academy where you will learn everything you need to know about gardening like a wild child!! You will also be added to the Wild Child Garden Club Facebook group where you will receive real time encouragement and support from the over 70 gardeners in our amazing group.
Click below to be added to the waiting list, so you know when the Garden Club opens again!