Why You Should Join The Garden Club
In the Wild Child Garden Club, I will take all of the guesswork out of gardening for you. You won’t have to wonder what to plant, how to fertilize, or when to harvest. I will help you with it all. In South Louisiana, we have the unique opportunity to garden year round, non-stop, with tons of delicious options to grow. I will help you leave behind the typical gardening seasons you see on the internet, on tv, or in gardening books or magazines, and help you create a symphony of vegetables, herbs, and flowers that thrive in our unique Louisiana climate.
While winter gardens are winding down, spring is just starting, and there is so much to grow. We say in the club that we are always planning, picking, planting, and praying. And this is definitely a month where that is true. While we are picking lettuce and greens, we are planning for the upcoming spring season, and planting one last round of the cool season veggies we love. And in the garden, the prayers never stop.
All Membership Packages Include:
- Weekly teaching focused on the backyard garden symphony: raised beds, good soil, and companion planting.
- A focused progression of learning to complete an entire growing season from building, planting, growing, harvesting, and nurturing, to thanking the garden.
- Detailed garden plans for the season that include vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
- Recommendations of several varieties of vegetables to grow.
- Weekly emails to keep you on track in your garden and to inspire you to get in the dirt!
- Weekly ZOOM coaching sessions where you can get your garden questions answered and learn from the others in the session who probably have the same questions as you!
- Monthly garden calendars containing checklists, to do lists, and details of what to do in the garden.
- Monthly meet ups and giveaways!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, You will receive continued encouragement through access to a private Facebook group for members only where I am available for garden coaching daily. As a member of the Wild Child Garden Club, you will receive garden coaching as you need it, included with your membership. I can’t tell you how many times I had gardening questions with no one to call. I am available in the Facebook group to answer your questions, help you along the way, and support and encourage you as you need it! The members of the group post videos, tons of garden inspiration and tips, and this is where we meet weekly to talk about what is going on in our gardens. We chit chat, ask questions, and share our achievements with each other, day in and day out. That is the best part of a garden club….The community!
The Wild Child Garden Club IS OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS!!! Your first month will be a crash course in the wild child garden symphony, and it is an abbreviated version of the Wild Child Kitchen Garden Academy. ($197 value) Your first month will also include lots of training to get you ready for the spring season! Get all the detail on your first month HERE! Then on March 1, you will join with the rest of the #crazyplantladies, and we will all get growing together!! This is the month to begin!