Why You Should Join The Garden Club
In the Wild Child Garden Club, I will take all of the guesswork out of gardening for you. You won’t have to wonder what to plant, how to fertilize, or when to harvest. I will help you with it all. If you are in South Louisiana, we want you growing with us inside the greatest garden community I know of. In Louisiana, we have the unique opportunity to garden year round, non-stop, with tons of delicious options to grow. I will help you leave behind the typical gardening seasons you see on the internet, on tv, or in gardening books or magazines, and help you create a symphony of vegetables, herbs, and flowers that thrive in our unique Louisiana climate.
How To Join The Garden Club
It is the first step for every wild child garden is to learn my method inside the Kitchen Garden Academy. Once you learn the wild child gardening method, you will be ready to grow with us in the Garden Club, so join the Academy NOW! We want you to know our ways before getting your hands dirty. We want you to enjoy the process of starting your garden at your own pace. The Academy will get you all set up and growing, and once you have planted, you are ready to join us! And we can’t wait to have you!
The first step is to reserve your seat in the Kitchen Garden Academy.
All Membership Packages Include:
- Weekly teaching focused on the wild child garden symphony.
- A focused progression of learning to complete an entire growing season from building, planting, growing, harvesting, nurturing, and harvesting the garden.
- Weekly emails to keep you on track in your garden and to inspire you.
- Weekly ZOOM coaching sessions where you can get your garden questions answered and learn from the others in the session who many times have the same questions as you!
- Monthly one on one garden coaching sessions by phone where you can be privately coached on your specific needs.
- Monthly garden calendar containing checklists, to do lists, and details of what to do in the garden each month.
- Monthly meet ups and lots of giveaways!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, You will receive continued encouragement through access to a private Facebook group for members only where I am available for garden coaching daily. As a member of the Wild Child Garden Club, you will receive garden coaching as you need it. I can’t tell you how many times I had gardening questions with no one to call. There are over 75 wild child gardeners inside this group who are available to answer your questions, help you along the way, and support and encourage you as you need it! The members of the group post videos, tons of garden inspiration and tips, and this is where we chit chat, ask questions, and share our achievements with each other. The community is the best part!!
Wild Child Garden Club Details
When you join the Wild Child Garden Club, you hit garden gold!! Your first month be your enrollment in the Wild Child Kitchen Garden Academy where you will learn everything you need to know about gardening like a wild child!!
Whether you are a new gardener or a seasoned veteran looking to take your garden from underperforming to overproducing, this course will set you up for success!! From building your garden beds, filling them with soil, how to compost, and where and when to plant, it is all here for you! I will walk you through planning and placing your very brand new raised bed garden, and we will finish the month with a virtual, live planning session to show you exactly how to garden like a wild child and get you ready to plant.
The Kitchen Garden Academy is OPEN!! Click below to reserve your seat! Only students of the Academy are invited into the Garden Club! Reserve your seat now!
Join the club for $199 (the price of the Kitchen Garden Academy)! After your initial payment of $199, you will be automatically billed for $39 for each additional month. You can cancel any time, but we don’t think you will ever cancel because we work so hard to make sure you love it!